About increasing property value with landscaping:
1.Plant pots and if you can, drip irrigate them. They always look fabulous and go with everything. They're inexpensive, easy to create, always look fabulous and go with every type of garden design. Potential homebuyers are attracted to these.
2. Home buyers will always buy a house if it is nicely landscaped as opposed to a house that might not have much curb appeal. Even if you don't install a pool, or decking as those are the most expensive items, it helps to have a garden that’s beautiful and inviting.
3. By some reason we never think of pruning a tree. Since trees can reduce heating and cooling costs, they should not be overlooked. You want to ensure the health and longevity as well as the character of your tree. When trees are not pruned correctly, this can leave room for bugs to invade and ultimately kill the tree which would potentially disrupt the garden’s current ecosystem.
4. Have your garden evaluated at least once a year with a landscape designer who will tell you what needs to be pruned or taken out and will provide the services to do so. This will enhance your garden’s production and keep it up to date.
5. Regardless of size, create a beautiful oasis within your yard. Avoid the clutter of old chairs, hoses, bric-a-brac, and miscellaneous items which detract from your yards natural beauty. Gardens have their own ecosystems and proper care and maintenance will ensure that balance.
6. Consult a Landscape Designer before calling your contractor or gardener to assist you in planning your garden needs. Professional advice could save you money in the long run.