Staging the Smart Choice for today’s savvy Realtors!
The world of Real Estate is ever changing. Fifteen years ago, most people wouldn’t dream of trying to sell their own home. The industry was based on Caveat Emptor. Nobody knew what a seller’s disclosure was. All that has changed, and the home buying public is now educated and sophisticated. With these positive changes, and given today’s economy a new way of working has evolved for the Real Estate professionals.
Today it is imperative to be competitive and innovative to succeed in Real Estate marketing. With so many options available to the home seller such as reduced commission listings and MLS only companies, the astute Real Estate professional must provide justification for the cost of their services. People are looking for value. The average person has little or no concept of the work involved in marketing homes. All they really know is that, as a rule, they will “lose” 6% of the proceeds from selling their home when using a full service Realtor. Typically this will amount to thousands of dollars. From a seller’s perspective, they will want to know what you can do for them that they cannot do themselves, or through another Realtor. What are you offering your clients to justify choosing you?
Be the Star that you Are!
Offering your clients home staging services will set you apart from the others. By subsidizing their costs, you are showing them that you want them to have the most competitive edge in the market. Staging has proven to sell homes faster and for more money than untagged homes.
Consider the mathematics; if you invest $145.00 (initial consultation only) for a consultation & evaluation and action plan, it would only take about $4,350.00 in selling price to recoup your investment in commissions, based on 3%. That’s equal to the average price reduction the seller may have to take if their home does not sell. It makes sense to take the proactive approach. Your client benefits by having the higher probability of a fast, lucrative sale, and
you benefit by gaining a reputation of getting the job done effectively. Why wouldn’t you want all of your listings to be known as the show and sellers?
Presenting your clients with our Consultation services is the first step toward the transformation of their home. We will compile an evaluation and action plan tailored to your client’s specific home and neighborhood. Once implemented, Edge Design Group works in partnership with you or your client, providing the tools needed to effectively market the clients’ property. We also provide signage indicating your listing has been professionally staged, and continual support until the sale is complete.
Benefits of Staging
Simply put, staging your listings with Edge Design Group is the smart choice! These are just a few of the benefits to you:
- Earn more commissions: Staged listings sell quicker and for more money.
- Save money: Shorter marketing time means less money spent on advertising.
- Less chance of negotiating commissions due to price reductions.
- Avoid having to communicate negative things about client’s home
- More exposure for your client’s home: A photo slide show of their home inside and out is available, (minimal costs apply) also a great selling tool!
- Home is shown more often, increasing agent exposure.
- Builds a reputation for excellence in marketing and performance.
- Appraisers may value a staged home higher than one that isn't.
- Allows more time to pursue other business because staged listing sell faster.
- Every agent loves to have a beautiful home as a listing!
Staged homes are a win-win situation for both the listing agent and the seller. Capitalize on this great marketing opportunity today; let Edge Design Group help make you a Superstar!
Benefits of Partnership
Advantages we offer our Realtor partners who provide consultative services to their clients:
- Reduced fee Consultations: The more we stage, the more you save.
- Your personalized gift certificates for you to provide your clients for “free” design services.
- Listing on Edge Design Group website (coming soon) identifying you as our partner Realtor.
- Marketing materials (feature design sheet, advertising you had this property professionally staged, with display holder, photo slide show for your MLS listing (by separate purchase) and yard signage stating your client’s home is professionally staged) with complete staging.
Call or e-mail us today to schedule a presentation of the benefits of our partnership program ... we’re here to help YOU close those deals!